Manx Telecom offers a range of private circuit options both on-Island and off-Island. On-Island circuits are provided over Manx Telecom’s own infrastructure. Off-Island circuits are provided over BT and Vodafone sub-sea infrastructure, with a number of providers used for onward connectivity from UK and Republic of Ireland points of presence.
On-Island circuits are provided on a 'same exchange’ or 'different exchange’ basis, with one and three year term options.
- Megaline (on- and off-Island) – available in bandwidths of 2Mbps, 34/45Mbps, 155Mbps and 622Mbps
- Ethernet (on- and off-island) – available in bandwidths of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 100Mbps, 1Gbps and 10Gbps
- MPLS (off-Island)
- EoMPLS – committed data rates (CDR) of 2Mbps to 1Gbps, burstable. Burst price calculated from the 95th percentile. On-ward connectivity world-wide can be provided through third party suppliers
- Internet Access - committed data rates (CDR) of 2Mbps to 1Gbps, burstable. Burst price calculated from the 95th percentile. Internet access provided through a number of tier one providers via MT PoPs in London
- Multiple circuits can be diversely routed, with or without complete separacy, as an optional premium. Router provision and management are also provided as optional extras.
- Manx Telecom also offers analogue private circuits (on-Island only).