Mail Plus is an optional enhancement which is available to Manx Telecom customers.
If you have a Manx Telecom fixed line or Pay Monthly mobile account and you need to increase your @manx.net mailbox storage limits or you need to download your email with a program such as Outlook Express when not connected to a Manx Telecom Internet connection, either Fixed or Mobile, then Mail Plus is for you.
Order Manx Telecom Manxnet Mail Plus and you will benefit from:
- 1000MB mailbox storage (normal size 50MB)
- Global Access IMAP access regardless of your ISP
- Enhanced Webmail functionality featuring a Calendar and Tasks tools and the ability to auto-forward emails to another address
|Customer Type||Cost per month|
|Manx Telcom Internet Access Subscriber||96p|
|Non-Manx Telecom Internet Access Subscriber||£3.50|
Costs are per email address and include VAT 20%.
Manxnet Mail Plus is only available to Manx Telecom fixed line or Pay Monthly customers.
How to Order
The charges for the services will be shown on your next telephone bill.
When Mail Plus is applied you will be able to access your mailbox using applications like Outlook Express regardless of the ISP you might be using. If you want global access you will need to make the following changes:
- Incoming (IMAP) Mail Server: mailplusin.manx.net
- Outgoing (SMTP & IMAP) Mail Server: mailplusout.manx.net
- Tick box alongside 'My server requires Authentication'
In the Advanced Properties of your email program you need to:
- Tick box alongside 'Incoming Mail: This server requires a secure connection (SSL)'
For instructions on how to set-up your mail account with Mail Plus please see below.