Whether mining or trading digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin, everything you need to operate from our twin Tier 3 data centres and the Isle of Man is truly world class.
From start-ups to leading high street financial institutions, digital currency operators like Astropay LLP, to the world’s two largest poker sites PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker – our ability to process transactions in their billions is built into the infrastructure of everything we do.
Indeed, innovation and excellence runs through our DNA – we delivered the world’s first 3.5G mobile network, empowered the first community in the world on a Next Generation Telecoms Network and host some of the world’s leading brands in the Isle of Man’s only twin Tier 3 data centres. We’re natural born innovators, listed on the AIM market and have invested over £100 million in the last 10 years to make the Isle of Man’s communications infrastructure fit for doing business with the world.
As a Member of the Manx Digital Currency Association we look forward to playing a critical role in developing your business in existing and emerging markets.
Investing in the Isle of Man’s first Bitcoin R&D platform
Manx Telecom are pleased to invite any organisation in the digital currency sector to utilise the high powered computing performance of our Bitcoin R&D platform. Developed in conjunction with Twincentric Integration and using Bullion Box hardware, the platform represents a six-figure investment and demonstration of our confidence and commitment in the cryptocurrencies sector.
Low cost, scalable Cloud solutions for start-ups
Also available are free trials of our rapidly scalable and flexible Intelligent Cloud solution, providing all the benefits of our data centre infrastructure without the hardware and maintenance costs.
Our business cloud solutions are Isle of Man's only VMWare powered platform with free 512kbps bandwidth plus 24x7x365 technical support. Virtually build, manage and instantly deploy servers and data in our secure data centre environment.
Why Manx Telecom?
- World class twin Tier 3 data centres designed and purpose built to protect the informational assets and operational viability of the Isle of Man, including all government and emergency services networks
- The Isle of Man’s largest and most experienced data centre and disaster recovery operations team, already serving digital currency clients
- Accredited to ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO14001, PCI DSS
- Global Connectivity via multiple Tier 1 peering partners and global internet exchanges – Macau and back in 300ms
- Rapid, scalable and secure hosting solutions from simple co-location and cloud, to managed services to disaster recovery
- Enterprise level DDoS protection powered by Radware
Why the Isle of Man?
- Competitive 0% corporate tax
- 10% or 20% individual tax regime, capped at £120,000 per year
- Political and economic stability – Moody’s AA+ rated
- Exceptional telecommunications and power infrastructure
- Access to expertise across accounting, legal and fiduciary providers
- High quality of life and low crime rate
- Business-friendly legislation
- Generous inward investment grants