The growth of the eGaming sector on the Isle of Man has in no small part been due to Manx Telecom’s £100m+ investment in the telecommunications infrastructure and our own world class, Tier 3 purpose built Data Centres and Global Connectivity.
Testament to this, we currently host the world's largest poker sites PokerStars and we also provide adaptable and scalable services to start-up and small operations, just like Lottorace.com and Jaro.com
Licenced activity and/or offshore company structures
Whether you require an Isle of Man Gambling licence, or just require a company structure and IT infrastructure within the jurisdiction, we can recommend, design, buy, build, install, and manage, the most demanding customer platforms.
These can range from entry level eGaming packages and customer co-located platforms to multi site load balanced solutions and fully outsourced Managed Services with Disaster Recovery and Global Connectivity solutions. We can also introduce you to leading local corporate service providers, and trusted accountancy, legal and banking colleagues.
Expertise and experience
We have the largest pool of IT and telecoms talent and expertise on the Island, accredited to the highest standards. 70 engineers trained in IP technology, including 30 specialist Data Centre and core network engineers dedicated to delivering enterprise hosting solutions for global eGaming clients.
We see any challenge as our opportunity to excel – watch the video opposite about how we relocated Full Tilt Poker’s Guernsey operation to our Isle of Man Data Centre or read the full case study here.
European and world firsts
We’re a natural born industry leader, with a track record for investment and innovation that includes a number of European and World firsts:
• Building and launching Europe’s first live 3G network
• Launching the world’s first HSDPA (3.5G) service
• Building and managing Connect Mann, Europe’s first secure e-government MPLS network for the Isle of Man Government
• Investing £25 million designing and building a Next Generation Network (NGN) the digital backbone for the Island’s future development. Based on Internet Protocol (IP), the NGN enables Manx Telecom to offer its business and consumer customers on the Isle of Man the ability to access and manipulate voice, data, television, and video, on one seamless converged network – the first community in the world to be able to do so
• The capacity to support all of our customers’ off-Island traffic using four diverse sub-sea cables in order to provide a secure, diverse network