Provides up to thirty channels (per system) enabling the transmission of voice, video and data. Use ISDN30 where there are more than 8 channels required.
Other benefits of ISDN30 include:
- High quality voice calls with other ISDN users
- Link multiple sites in a WAN
- Bond channels to increase bandwidth
- Supports direct dial in (DDI)
ISDN30 Channel Monthly Rental Charges
|Monthly Rental per channel||£20.50||£14.15|
ISDN30 Connection Charges
|Line Plant Required||Global|
|Connection charge per channel for the first 8 channels||£243.75||£243.75|
|Connection charge per subsequent channel||£21.82||£21.82|
|Line Plant in Place||Global|
|Connection charge per channel for the first 8 channels||£157.50||£157.50|
|Connection charge per subsequent channel||£10.91||£10.91|
Charges and rental applicable per channel and are exclusive of VAT. Minimum requirement is 8 channels.
Service Care Levels
ISDN30 tariffs come with Service Care Level 2. The benefits of Service Care Level 2 are:
- Faults cleared by 1700hrs on the next working day
- Operates between 0800hrs and 1800hrs Monday to Saturday, including IOM Public Holidays
- Chargeable out of hours engineering attendance available on request
ISDN30 can be upgraded to Service Care Level 1.
For more information about the different service care levels and costs please visit the Service Care section of our website.
Calls from ISDN lines to any destination are charged as per the rate for the tariff the ISDN line is subscribed to.
DDI is available to order in blocks of 10 numbers, each block known as a number range.
|ISDN30 DDI Charges||Connection Charge||Monthly Rental|
|Site Configuration (5 blocks or less)||£200.00||nil|
|Site Configuration (6 blocks or more)||£400.00||nil|
|Per DDI per number (min 10) provided in blocks of 10||nil||33p|
The charges above apply in addition to the connection and rental for ISDN30 channels
The following additional services are available on ISDN30 services. With the exception of Bypass Number, all of the additional facilities listed are charged per telephone number group.
|ISDN30 ETSTI Facility Charges||Connection Charge||Monthly Rental|
|Calling Line Identity Presentation||£10.00||£1.13|
All prices exclude VAT
- Additional charges may apply if extensive new construction is required.
- With the exception of bypass number, all of the additional facilities listed are charged per directory telephone number group or for each continuous DDI number range.
- Where permanent OCB or ICB is requested at the same time as a new ISDN30 line provision, these charges do not apply.
ISDN30 corresponds to CCITT Primary Rate Access
An additional charge of £1.25 (ex VAT) per month is applicable for new / renewing customers on these tariff plans who choose to receive a paper bill.