Although the Directory Studio produces the majority of artwork from customer's instructions, artwork can be provided directly from the client or via a third party.
- Artwork can be supplied on DVD, CD, Floppy, Zip, Email or ISDN.
- Compatible formats include ai, eps, psd, tiff, jpeg, pdf; programs Adobe CS Illustrator and Photoshop, Quark, Word (for text).
- All fonts must be outlined (vectorised), if not we reserve the right to substitute the nearest visual equivalent.
- Screens in the ad graphics must be lower than 20% and no darker than 80%.
- A printed hardcopy of the artwork should be supplied for proofing purposes.
- All image files files must also be provided - one of the above formats - and must have a resolution of no lower than 300dpi.
- Photographic references must be good quality with no imperfections allowing them to be scanned to maximum advantage.
- Images taken from the web are not acceptable due to copyright and resolution issues.
Customers wishing to supply artwork via ISDN send to: 01482 229265
Please supply the artwork in a folder bearing the company name as displayed in the advert and indicate that it is to be used for the Isle of Man Business Directory.
Spot Colours for use in the Directory
- 100% Cyan
- 100% Magenta
- 100% Yellow
- 100% Black
- Spot Blue (100% Cyan 65% Magenta)
- Spot Red (100% Magenta 100% Yellow)
- Spot Green (90% Cyan 100% Yellow)
You will be invoiced for your advertising upon publication. Alternatively our direct debit scheme allows you to spread the cost of your advertisiing at no extra charge (available to customers booking advertising with total value exceeding £150 excluding VAT). Please ask for details.