|Roaming In||Calls to IOM, and local fixed lines &mobiles||Call International||Receiving a Call||SMS Worldwide||Data per MB|
|Zone 1||44p||88p||FREE||23p each||20p|
|Zone 2||50p||£1.10||FREE||31p each||50p|
|Zone 3||£1.44||£1.80||90p||43p each||£1.20|
|Zone 4||£1.80||£2.40||£1.35||54p each||£9.00|
Call, text and data charges apply when outside any exclusive bundle or allowance. Call costs are per minute, per text, data Megabyte and include VAT @ 20% where appropriate.
Certain call types are excluded from the charges above:
- Expensive national calls such as premium rate services, non-geographical services charged at a premium over ordinary calls
- Calls to satellite services
- Calls to maritime services
- Some roaming destinations specialising in these services, e.g. cruise ship roaming, US extended networks
A minimum call charge applies of 60 seconds. Calls charged in 60 second increments thereafter.
Top-up using 154 from your mobile is available in the majority of our roaming destinations^. Calls to 154 are FREE
Please note, your call will be automatically disconnected if zero credit is reached in your account.
* In order to use mobile data while roaming you will need to maintain a credit value in your account equivalent to 2MB at the data rate for the network you are utilizing.
^ Some exceptions may apply, e.g. Macau