|Roaming In||Calls to IOM, and local fixed lines &mobiles||Call International||Receiving a Call||SMS Worldwide||Data per MB|
|Zone 1||45p||91p||FREE||24p each||20p|
|Zone 2||51p||£1.13||FREE||32p each||50p|
|Zone 3||£1.48||£1.85||93p||44.5p each||£1.20|
|Zone 4||£1.85||£2.47||£1.39||55p each||£9.00|
Call, text and data charges apply when outside any exclusive bundle or allowance and are rounded up to the nearest half penny but are indicative only. Call costs are per minute, per text, data Megabyte and include VAT @ 20% where appropriate.
Certain call types are excluded from the charges above:
- Expensive national calls such as premium rate services, non-geographical services charged at a premium over ordinary calls
- Calls to satellite services
- Calls to maritime services
- Some roaming destinations specialising in these services, e.g. cruise ship roaming, US extended networks
A minimum call charge applies of 60 seconds. Calls charged in 60 second increments thereafter.
Top-up using 154 from your mobile is available in the majority of our roaming destinations^. Calls to 154 are FREE
Please note, your call will be automatically disconnected if zero credit is reached in your account.
* In order to use mobile data while roaming you will need to maintain a credit value in your account equivalent to 2MB at the data rate for the network you are utilizing.
^ Some exceptions may apply, e.g. Macau