Manx.net email service maintenance - Customer advice
Manx Telecom sincerely apologises to customers who have experienced service issues while our supplier, Atmail, is carrying out planned maintenance on the Manx.net email platform. Some customers have experienced issues with access to their emails from devices and via webmail. We regret that access to mailboxes has been more disruptive than anticipated. On this page you will find practical support and advice.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact our customer contact centre on 624624.
Manx Telecom apologises to those affected by any disruption and thanks all our Manx.net customers for their patience.
Maintenance work duration
The maintenance work is due to finish on Thursday 10th June.
For further updates please check our network status page at manxtelecom.com/support/network-status
For further information:
- Visit https://mt.im/network for work updates
- Please contact us on 624624
To get logged into manx.net:
- Access the webpage https://www.manx.net
- Please enter your whole email address () into the corresponding textbox, labelled "Email". This is referred to as username on www.manx.net,www.manx.net/Mail and www.isleofman.com/Mail forms
- Enter your most up to date password in the box below, labelled "Password".
Please note: The previous login address of https://mail.manx.net/webmail/login is no longer in use.
Please contact us on 624624 if:
- You do not know your password and need to reset it
- Are unable to login following the above steps
- Login to find no recent mail
Using a third party mail application to access your emails
The work may have affected the ability to log in via a third party application, such as Outlook and Thunderbird, or it may have prevented receipt of emails on your device.
Please see the information below for guidance.
- For support on device settings, please visit Manx.net Mail Device Settings - Manx Telecom
Please ensure you can access your emails through https://www.manx.net. If you are unable to access your emails, please refer to the above steps on how to login. When you are logged in, please check the settings on your third party application/device are as follows:
|Incoming Mail Server||mail.manx.net|
|Outgoing Mail Server||mail.manx.net|
You may also need to change your port settings:
Please note: If you have changed your password with our customer contact centre you will also need to change it on your third party mail application applications.