Services are provided based on:
- Analogue fixed line(s)
- ISDN2 (Integrated Service Digital Network) – two channels over a single fixed line
- ISDN30 – up to 30 channels (8 minimum)
A number of fixed line rental options exist, providing a bundle of features and an associated call tariff plan. These range from a “Choice” tariff offering a low monthly charge and no bundled call minutes to “Global Choice” with a higher monthly charge and free calls to Isle of Man, Channel Islands and UK fixed lines at any time, up to one hour duration.
A number of optional peripheral services are available:
- Star Services (Call Diversion, Ring Back when Free, etc)
- Caller Display
- Call Barring
- Calling Line Identity (withheld/released)
- Closed User Group Discount – fixed line and mobile numbers in a single MT account
- Online 'My Account’ services
- Recorded Announcement Service e.g. weatherline, timeline
- Global Meetme – voice conferencing service
A 'golden’ number service is offered on fixed line services, whereby a customer may choose a memorable number for a one-off premium. MT also offer services on freephone (0808), premium (09) and Local Access (0845) number ranges
Manx Telecom manages an estate of 100 public payphones.